Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

Slow Cooker Italian Chicken

I made this chicken tonight for my family.  It is a new family favorite!

1 package of chicken thighs (You can use chicken breast, I don't like how dry chicken breast comes out in the slow cooker.)
1 carton of cream cheese
2 packets of Italian dressing mix
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 red and 1 green pepper


First add the chicken thighs to the bottom of the slow cooker.  Sprinkle the italian packets over the chicken.   On the stovetop, cook the cream of chicken soup and the cream cheese.  Once it's all mixed, pour over chicken and add the peppers.  Cook on low for 4-6 hours.  This can be served over noodles of any kind as well as rice.  
P.S. I think next time I make this I will also add some mushrooms.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment